Camaraderie Want to go deeper? These committed groups of ten people or fewer meet in people’s homes and strive for friendship, authenticity, and spiritual growth. Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one? Let us know by clicking here.
Bible Study Groups
A community of lay-led Bible Study that meets in participant’s homes twice monthly. The purpose of this endeavor is twofold—both to grow closer to one another as a community of faith through social interactions and prayer, as well as grow in our individual and communal understanding of scripture.
- Time: 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm Contact: Nancy Ellis Status: Filled
- Time: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 pm Contact: Lise & Mark Lutz Status: Available
Young Family Groups
A community for parents with young children (elementary school-age and younger) that gathers in homes to build friendships, to explore topics of faith, and of course to spend time with other adults for a change. Childcare is provided.
- Time: 1st Fridays 6:00-8:00 pm Contact: Lara & John Mamminga Status: Available
- Time: 4th Fridays 6:00-8:00 pm Contact: Lara & John Mamminga Status: Filled
- Time: 2nd Sundays 6:00-8:00 pm Contact: Jennifer & Kevin Mertz Status: Filled
A community of couples that gathers in homes to share the defining stories of their lives with one another and to build meaningful relationships and community in the process.
- Time: 2nd Fridays, 7:00-9:00 pm Contact: Kathy & Alan Bayert Status: Filled
- Time: Sundays, 3:30-5:30 pm Contact: Bill Crawford Status: Filled
A community for those who desire to further develop their spiritual lives and their understanding of God in the context of genuine Christian Community. Utilizing various resources, participants discuss faith based topics and speak from the personal experience of their lives.
Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one? Let us know by clicking here.