Camaraderie Want to go deeper? These committed groups of ten people or fewer meet in people’s homes and strive for friendship, authenticity, and spiritual growth. Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one? Let us know by clicking here.
Bible Study Groups
A community of lay-led Bible Study that meets in participant’s homes twice monthly. The purpose of this endeavor is twofold—both to grow closer to one another as a community of faith through social interactions and prayer, as well as grow in our individual and communal understanding of scripture.
- Time: 2nd & 4th Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 pm Contact: Nancy Ellis Status: Filled
- Time: 1st & 3rd Wednesdays 6:30-8:30 pm Contact: Lise & Mark Lutz Status: Available
Young Family Groups
A community for parents with children (pre-school thru high school) that gathers in homes to build friendships, to explore topics of faith, and of course to spend time with other adults for a change. Childcare is provided.
- Time: 1st Fridays 6:00-8:00 pm Contact: Lara & John Mamminga Status: Filled
- Time: 3rd Fridays 6:00-8:00 pm Contact: Lara & John Mamminga Status: Filled
- Time: 3rd Sundays 4:00-6:00 pm Contact: Jennifer & Kevin Mertz Status: Filled
Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one? Let us know by clicking here.