Please click on the category you’re looking for (blue links)
Community Groups, open to all, are small groups intentionally formed within our FCCGE faith community to bring together people with similar interests in an effort to foster cohesiveness and connection. Right now, we have 15 active groups with many more forming all the time.
There are two categories of community groups, “Camaraderie” and “Casual” (click on either word below for info):
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=dove-comprare-viagra-generico-25-mg-pagamento-online-a-Roma Camaraderie http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=viagra-without-prescription Want to go deeper? These committed groups of ten people or fewer meet in people’s homes and strive for friendship, authenticity, and spiritual growth. Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one?
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=10mg-prednisone-dosepack Bible Study Groups
- miglior sito per acquistare viagra generico spedizione veloce a Venezia Young Family Groups
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=cialis-generico-envio-24-horas Couples Groups
- go Spirituality Group
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=buy-viagra Casual http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=comprare-viagra-generico-50-mg-a-Firenze Come as you are, when you feel like it. Engage in meaningful discussion with others. Challenge your heart and mind. All Casual Groups meet at the church. Interested in joining a community group or have idea for one?
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-100mg-day Harry Potter and the Sacred Text
- go here Film Discussion Group
- http://acrossaday.com/?search=levitra-and-tinnitus Sisters on a Sojourn
- http://buy-generic-clomid.com/generic_clomid_and_twins.html Amen Men’s Bible Study
- Bible Study Group for Couples and Singles
- Social Justice Group
- Prime Timers
- Book Discussion Group
Off-site opportunities to serve our own community and the communities near-by.
Would you like to help out at church but don’t have the time for long term commitments? Try out ushering, greeting, serving Communion or hosting the Welcome Table. Easy. Quick. Fun.
Click here to register for child and youth activities, register for church school or sign up to help out with the children on Sunday mornings.
Social opportunities, like Tower Hill Family Camp and our Oct.-May monthly All-Church Dinners and Progressive Dinner with church friends old and new. Most involve eating, which, you know, is a good thing.
Want to sing or play an instrument in worship? Sign up for our Angel Choir (for 4-7 year olds) or contact our director of music ministry, Michele Hecht, to inquire about youth and adult choirs. You can also visit our music page for much more information!
What does it mean to join a church? Be a member? Want to know when the next information session or joining Sunday is? Maybe you’ve already attended an info session and are ready to join. Click above.
Donate to FCCGE or pledge for the upcoming year.