How do we surround our children with a healthy atmosphere for nurturing faith?
- by building rapport and establishing trusting relationships with them
- by expressing love in the home and in the context of the faith community
- by talking about and helping them to discover God through nature, at table, and at play, and through the beauty of creation and daily life
- by reading and talking about stories with spiritual themes and exploring Bible stories and children’s prayer books
- by establishing healthy relationships and environments in school, home and church
- by surrounding them with healthy God-talk through labeling, expressions of thanksgiving, appreciation, and gratitude
- by nurturing them emotionally, physically, mentally and spiritually ! by encouraging their interaction with the art
- How to encourage your children to worship: Tips for parents
- Where should children worship/ Big church or a children’s setting?
- Why children need to worship in big church
- Inclusion in faith community: Tips for parents to get started
- Holy Communion: A practice of faith in the UCC. What does it all mean?
- Family Worship at FCCGE -August 2017 is Family Worship Month