Would you like to volunteer to serve the children and youth on Sunday mornings?
Follow these links to review the volunteer job descriptions:
- see Spiritual Gifts Discovery Assessment get link
- viagra generico 25 mg spedizione veloce a Verona Storyteller in Temple of Light for Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-for-dogs-no-prescription Shepherd in Temple of Light for Kindergarten – 2nd Grade
- http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=prednisone-10-mg-picture-50-93 Keeper for Kindergarten – 5th Grade
- comprare viagra 200 mg online generico a Torino Workshop Leader for 3rd – 5th Grade
- comprare viagra generico 25 mg spedizione veloce a Milano 6th Grade Confirmation Keeper
- side effects of prednisone steroids lupus 6th Grade Confirmation Co-Teacher
- http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=acquista-cialis-generico-online 7th Grade Confirmation Keeper
- go here 7th Grade Confirmation Co-Teacher
- http://buy-generic-clomid.com/clomid_and_ovulation.html 8th Grade Confirmation Co-Teacher
- http://acrossaday.com/?search=generic-levitra-pills-pharmacy-reviews Sr Hi Discussion Leader
Contact Catherine Curtis, Director of Christian Education, to discuss roles and ask questions.
Now that you know where you feel called to serve, please Sign-up Online to Volunteer
Thank you for volunteering! Each year volunteers and staff are required to read and review our Safe Sanctuary policy and complete required paperwork below:
Connect with your fellow volunteers and co-leaders and schedule yourself on Sunday mornings.
- 2018 – 2019 FCCGE Sunday Morning Volunteers
- 2018 – 2019 Sunday Morning Unit Schedule
- 2018 – 2019 Sunday morning Teacher & Keeper Scheduler
- Read the weekly email sent to you by the Director of Christian Education